Recognizing that the protection of this personal information is our social responsibility, FBC implements the following procedures:
1. FBC makes efforts to protect personal information through employee education and through the assignment of a person charged with protecting personal information at each of its relevant divisions.
2. Through the adoption of reasonable technical measures, FBC makes an effort to protect personal information stored in automated systems from risks such as unauthorized access, loss of information, tampering, and disclosure.
3. FBC uses customer-provided personal information only for proper purposes, including, but not limited to, entering into contracts with customers, developing better products and services, and providing useful information to customers.
4. FBC does not share customer-provided personal information with third parties other than its contractors, business partners, or successors of related businesses of FBC, except where there is just cause.
5. When providing customer-provided personal information to third parties, FBC, except under special circumstances, makes efforts to protect the personal information from such risks as disclosure or further transmission from the third parties by obligating the third parties through contract.
6. When asked by customers for the confirmation or correction of customer-provided personal information, FBC responds to such requests to the extent reasonable.
*Personal information means information that identifies specific individuals or addresses information that is identifiable from one or a group of two or more information of the individual such as name, birth date, age, gender, home address, telephone number, family composition, hobby, preferences, e-mail address, workplace, work title, work address, work number, credit card number, bank account number and various numbers or character sequence attached to the individual, information on purchased goods, products and services, information on pages visited, information on complaints, consultation and inquiry, etc. And data subject refers to the individual that can be identified by the above-mentioned personal information.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We may use “Cookies” in our website to help us provide better customer services. However, we never use “Cookies” for the purpose of identifying your personal information.
A “Cookie” is a piece of data that is interchanged between the web server that runs the homepage and your browser. A cookie may be stored on your computer as a file. A cookie enables the web server to record which pages of the website your computer visited, but the web server cannot identify you unless you enter your personal information.
You can set your browser to refuse to receive cookies or to alert you when you are sent cookies (please refer to the description of your browser for more details). However, refusing cookies may cause some of the service we provide at the website to not function properly.
Request for customers
Part of the services we provide can be used without requesting your personal information. However, please keep in mind that there are some services that require your personal information.
Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for securing the safety of your personal information in websites linked from our website.
In order to achieve better privacy protection, we may reserve the rights to update our privacy policies stated on this page according to the revisions made in laws and regulations, government and ministerial ordinances and other criteria in Japan. Please check back to this page regularly for the most recent updates.
Questions regarding the contents of this page should be addressed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org